About the Company
Drake International is an HR solutions and recruitment company and provides recruitment services throughout our 22 branch locations across Australia.
Drake offers staffing solutions for all industries in:
- Permanent recruitment
- Temporary recruitment
- Health care and medical recruitment
Procurement and supply chain recruitment
About Our Client
Our client is a South Australian owned and operated family business, which offers products and services to support a variety of industries, such as construction, agriculture, mining, trucking and many more.
About the role
We are seeking an experienced counterbalance forklift operator to assist with an extremely large factory move, to load expensive machinery and other items as required onto a heavy vehicle. Other responsibilities are as listed below.
Your main duties include but are not limited to:
- Inwards and outward goods
- Unloading & Loading Trucks
- Stock Organisation
- Counterbalance forklift operation
- General warehouse and labouring duties as required
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience with moving awkward loads
- Drivers Licence and reliable transport
- Strong focus on and adherence to safety
- Clear and precise communication skills and high attention to detail
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- 2 Warehouse work references from within the last 6 months
- Immediate and flexible availability
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screen
- Current police clearance required (MUST)
Due to the expected high number of applications only those who are successful will be contacted.
If this is you apply now by clicking on the link and submit your resume or contact Nathan Ward on 08 8213 4168 to discuss further after registration.