EOI- MOOREBANK- Mechanical Fitter & Heavy Vehicle
MOOREBANK Heavy Vehicle Mechanics, Store Person & Trade Assistant
We are seeking interested qualified Heavy Vehicle Mechanics, Store Person and a Trade Assistant
Our client has positions for all three Some may be available with an immediate start and some with an ongoing popportunity. These positions are varied and experience is essential. Positions are working in the Moorebank area on a Defence site.
The ideal candidate will have the capability to work in a diverse team environment but also autonomously. This role will potentially lead to on-going work for the successful person.
Essential skills for the role include:
- Trade qualified as a Heavy Vehicle Mechanic
- Experienced with but not limited to CAT, Deering, Komatsu
- Good work Ethic
- Relevant qualifications for Store Person
- Previous experience with Defence vehciles for Trade
- Previous experience with Defence Logistics in Stores.
- Previous experience as a Trades Assistant
Successful persons will:
- Need to be an Australian Citizen
- Pass a police check or able to supply a current check
- Access to printer & scanner to complete a remote registration
- Available for an immediate interview
You will be required to complete a Federal Police Check, Medical. To take advantage of this rare opportunity, hit the "APPLY BUTTON" and complete ALL the required fields & upload your resume in Word format only. Should you require additional information, please call Simone 07- 4721 8222