Maintenance – Parks and Gardens
Drake International, on behalf of our local government client is seeking an energetic and enthusiastic self-starter to fill a Maintenance role within their Parks and Gardens team. If you enjoy variety in your work, can work unsupervised or as part of a small team, then we would love to hear from YOU!!
The successful applicant for this role will have:
- A demonstrated energetic and enthusiastic approach with an ability to use initiative;
- An ability to work as part of a small team or independently as the tasks require;
- Be physically fit and energetic with an ability to lift heavy articles energetic and to work outdoors in varied conditions;
- A strong adherence to ‘safe work practices’ and be constant awareness of WHS requirements.
- An ability to safely and competently operate minor plant and equipment such as ride on mowers, chainsaws, hand mowers, line trimmers and chemical spray units safely and competently;
- A current Light Rigid vehicle licence (or greater); and
- Chemical Certificate would be desirable but not essential.
This role includes undertaking routine maintenance of parks and gardens, including grass slashing, weed spraying, tree pruning and removal, the install and maintenance of community equipment, street signs and road furniture. Additional tasks may include assisting with repair works to roads and associated infrastructure.
If this sounds like you then Drake would love to hear from you! To express your interest in this position select the APPLY NOW button. Phone enquiries can be made to Drake Albury on 02 6023 7222.**Please note only short listed applicants will be contacted**