Refrigeration Technician | Permanent position
Our client is a locally owned and operated business with a solid reputation for delivering quality products and services to both commercial and residential clients. They have been servicing Canberra and surrounds for over 26 years and are in need of an additional full-time experienced technician.
You will have a positive can-do attitude and sound knowledge of the industry. You will be self-driven and able to work unsupervised and within a team environment and be proficient in Air Conditioning Services, Repairs, and Fault finding of Reverse Cycle Ducted and Split systems.
The ideal applicant will possess:
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to build rapport and maintain successful working relationships with customers and people at all levels of industry
- Attention to detail with a focus on safety and quality, solid troubleshooting and problem-solving skills, ability to prioritise competing tasks and deliver quality customer service
- Ability to carry out planned preventative maintenance of air conditioning and commercial refrigeration systems
- Exceptional fault finding and diagnostic skills whilst performing breakdown repairs
- Organisational and time management skills imperative
- Be able to fulfil responsibilities assigned to you, including the accurate completion of paperwork.
Skills and Attributes:
- Experience working on a wide range of refrigeration and a/c systems is essential
- Ability and confidence to work autonomously as well as collaboratively with our team
- Trade Qualification in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
- Current ARC refrigerant handling licence
- Current driver's licence
- White Card
- Working at Heights
- Confined Spaces
- Asbestos Awareness
- Own hand tools
As the successful applicant, you will set the bar by demonstrating a great work ethic being reliable, trustworthy and flexible. Being part of a hardworking, driven organisation, your contribution to seeing the job completed will be recognised and appreciated by your team and supervisors.
If this sounds like you then why wait? Please apply by submitting your MS Word resume through the APPLY NOW portal. For more information please call the Drake office on 02 6249 7366.