About the Company
Drake International is an HR solutions and recruitment company and provides recruitment services throughout our 22 branch locations across Australia.
Drake offers staffing solutions for all industries in:
- Permanent recruitment
- Temporary recruitment
- Health care and medical recruitment
- Procurement and supply chain recruitment
About Our Client
Our client located in Osborne is a leading supplier of high-quality energy and specialized engineering solutions for submarine platforms.
About the Job
The Maintenance Electrician is responsible for maintaining and preventative, predictive maintenance and repair of plant machinery, mechanical, electrical and instrumentation equipment and infrastructure. The role is hands-on, reporting to the Production Manager.
- Preventive and breakdown maintenance;
- Installation, fabrication and maintenance of machinery and equipment;
- Assist with other Maintenance as required;
- General Housekeeping;
- Five (5) years of experience in the maintenance and repair of plant electrical, mechanical or instrument equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude essential
- Well-developed communication
- Manufacturing or production environments;
- PLC fault finding;
- Variable speed drive systems;
- Automated packaging machinery for high volume FMCG;
- Be a self starter who is highly motivated and hard-working;
- Willing to foster and encourage improvements;
- Have excellent time management and priortising skills;
- Physically Fit
- Able to pass Full Medical (Including Drug and Alcohol);
- Provide Police History Check or willing to obtain one;
- Able to Pass Defence Clearance
Due to the expected high number of applications only those who are successful will be contacted.
If this is you apply now by clicking on the link and submit your resume or contact Nathan Ward on 08 8213 4168 to discuss further.