Customer Service / Car Detailer
About the Role
Customer Service / Car Detailing position available. This is a permanent position for someone who would like to start at entry level within a professional rental vehicle business and progress with training and development.
The ideal candidate will be physically fit; can work rotating shifts and understands what good customer service means as part of this role you will be dealing with the general public.
No experience necessary; just a willingness to learn with a C Class Drivers licence is all that is required.
- Checking in and assessing vehicles being returned
- Detailing (cleaning) of vehicles to ‘Vehicle Presentation Standards’
- Deliver vehicles within set timeframes
- Report and record damage, fuel and vehicle information in line with company standards
- Adhere to Standard Operating Procedures and comply with the company’s Health and Safety Program
- Be part of a high performing team and contribute positively by sharing skills and knowledge
Skills & Experience
- Current Full driver’s licence is required (not Provisional)
- Customer Service exposure
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Ability to perform role in an ‘all weather’ environment
- Time and priority management skills
- Desire to accept responsibility and accountability
- Can work Day and Evening rosters (rotating shifts)
As part of the Drake application process it is required for you to complete Drakes pre-employment assessment which includes a physio approved fitness test, drug and alcohol screening and online Drake induction.
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED ONLINE
Apply now as these sought-after positions are for an immediate start.