Washbay Supervisors x 3
About the Company
Our client is one of the household vehicle rental brands in Australia and around the world. They take pride in providing the best customer service and uphold their values of Energy, Courage, Humility and Ownership to provide quality rental vehicles to both Domestic and Commercial sectors.
About the Role
Due to increased internal operations in Perth and a high demand for our client’s services; we are now recruiting for Supervisor(s) who can oversee a team of Vehicle Detailers in a wash-bay environment to achieve optimal balance between quality output and staff efficiencies whilst maintaining a high level of customer service across the business and general public.
Reporting to the Branch Manager the successful candidate(s) will be responsible for the following activities:
- Schedule and allocate work to staff to maximise efficiencies
- Identify and address potential asset risks
- Manage the team to achieve high levels of quality with both product and service
- Ensure all aspects of quality control are met, presentation of the fleet and environment
- Ensure and be responsible for implementing and maintaining Safe Work Practices in line with company HSE policy and procedures
- Ensure all Detailers are suitably trained to maximise performance levels
- Manage the implementation of process improvements and other initiatives
- Provide detailing support as required
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience to lead and coach a team
- Stable work track record at a supervisory level
- Ability to understand best human resource management practice and apply at an operational level
- Ability to improve processes whilst maximising staff development opportunities
- High level of verbal and written communication across all stakeholders of the business
- Promote a positive, passionate and professional approach towards the business and staff demonstrating the values of the company.
- Current Full (Clean) Class C WA Drivers Licence
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to think on your feet to solve issues quickly whilst leading a team to perform at their best, please apply now for an immediate start.
As part of the Drake application pocess it is required for you to complete Drakes pre-employment assessment which includes a physio approved fitness test, drug and alcohol screening and online Drake induction.
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED ONLINE