About the Role
Our client is a market leader in the supply of mining and heavy construction machinery, seeking for immediate start trade qualified and experienced Auto Electrician. Excellent rate of pay, work is undertaken in a 5-star facility north of Adelaide CBD.
The roles are ongoing with a view to permanency for the right person.
The purpose of the position is to repair and maintain heavy duty trucks and associated machinery to ensure quality support service expectations are met.
Successful applicants must adopt a continuous improvement culture regarding operations.
Skills & Experience
- Relevant trade qualifications
- Previous experience working on mining equipment – ideally highway trucks and similar
- Must be able to work autonomously in a timely manner
- Display an ability to be responsible for the quality of works undertaken
- Current Drivers License
- Forklift preferred
- HR license preferred
- Adhere to all company policies and legislative requirements associated with this position.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment medical inclusive of drug and alcohol
- Full working rites to work in Australia are mandatory
Please note: All successful candidates will be required to undertake a workplace health and safety induction prior to starting the role.
As part of the Drake application process it is required for you to complete Drakes pre-employment assessment which includes a physio approved fitness test, drug and alcohol screening, police clearance and online Drake induction.
In return, Drake will offer you great working environment along ongoing support during your temporary and ongoing assignments.
ALL APPLICANTIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED ONLINE