Business Development Manager
Drake International is currently looking for a BDM to join our office located in Sherwood. Drake International offers HR solutions for every stage in the employee lifecycle. We are global specialists in the field of human resources, performance improvement, consultative management, permanent and temporary staffing and technology solutions.
As a Business Development Manager you will be passionate for new business sales and stakeholder management and be able to build long lasting relationships. We are looking for someone that hasn’t necessarily had experience in the Recruitment & HR industries however would like to break into the industry and effectively leverage your current contacts to drive new business. You will ultimately be responsible for driving new sales across verticals and geographical regions (Brisbane) that will lead to sales and revenue growth for the Sherwood office. This role will commence in January.
The BDM Role
• Leveraging past contacts within your network to drive new business sales
• Understanding Drake’s processes and being confident in product knowledge to effectively be able to sell the Drake brand
• High level of sales activity to identify new prospect clients and leads including cold calling, warm calling, networking and other avenues
• Utilizing all off Drake’s product offers to ensure optimum delivery for all clients and driving growth into other Drake divisions
• Winning new business, maximizing new business development opportunities, identifying opportunities across all divisions and increasing market share
We ideally would like to see someone outside of the Recruitment / HR industry and have come from a industry for example such as; Warehousing / Manufacturing / Logistics, Transport, Construction, Trades & Government. This will allow you to effectively contact your past contacts to drive new sales immediately which will lead into you being more successful in the role.
• Previous B2B sales
• Hunter orientated
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Sales and target driven
• Ability to work autonomously
What’s in it for you?
There are many benefits in working with Drake International and some of the main ones include;
• You will be part of a fun team culture and office environment (including weekly team lunches)
• Great work-life balance
• You will receive on-going training
• Career progression opportunities
• Salary dependant on experience + achievable bonuses
If you believe that you have what we are looking for, please apply below using the links. This role will start in January.