Showing jobs 1 - 10 of 17.
- Northern Suburbs
- Attractive Salary
- Ongoing Training and Support
Ongoing contract work
- Immediate Start – Renowned Manufacturing Company
- Experienced Maintenance professional
- Temporary F/T contract, Immediate Start
Drake International – Bendigo are currently seeking an experienced Maintenance Fitter with prior experience within a manufacturing environment to join our clients team.
- Temp To Perm
- Parking on Site
- World Leader
Temp to perm role available for an Assembler and Test Technician ASAP start
- Boutique recruiter with global backing
- Hot permanent recruitment desk
- From $80k base salary
Specialist boutique recruiter expanding its Melbourne team.
- International high-profile organisation
- Expanding team, ongoing career development
- Melbourne CBD, Collins St
Customer Relationship Manager
- Opportunity for an experienced Civil Construction worker
- Attractive hourly rate
- Work for a reputable company
A position now exists in the Bendigo and surrounding area for an experienced Civil Construction worker with Civil Drainage experience.
- Join an international organisation that gives you the tools to succeed
- Opportunity to further develop your career and become your own brand
- Competitive salary package plus incentive bonus on offer
Join the Drake International Engineering and Construction team as we continue on our exciting journey of growth. We want to build a community, a family of Influencers and Life Changers that can deliver outstanding service to Clients, Candidates and to each other.
- Work for an excellent organisational brand
- Utilise the support of an experienced team.
- Recruitment and HR service offerings
We are currently seeking a highly driven and results focused Client Relationship Manager/Business Development Manager to join our office in Bendigo, Regional VIC
- Dedicated manufacturing company
- Service is recognised to be the best in the industry
- Full time opportunity
A permanent position now exists in the Bendigo area with one of our clients, a leading manufacturer of compressor units. The Service and Testing Assistant will be primarily responsible for mechanical testing and assessing of products prior to sale and delivery.