Showing jobs 11 - 20 of 41.
- Training Provided
- Great Pay rates
- monthly Rosters
Disability support worker needed to complete our team in Inala, providing high level of care to our female client with high level spinal injury.
- Above Award Rates of Pay
- Supportive Workplace
- Flexible Shifts Available
Join one of Australia's leading support providers.
- Great Pay Rates
- 24/7 Consultant Support
- Flexible roster
Drake Medox are seeking Support Workers to support a male client with an Acquired Brain Injury in the Eastern Suburbs.
- Immediate start, exceptional opportunity
- Consistent hours and ongoing work
- Location north Canberra
Farm Hand Labourers | Multiple positions
- Permanent Opportunity
- Heavily Radio Maintenance Based
- Career Progression and Benefits
- 20-25 hours per week; ongoing employment
- Weekend work available!
- Experience necessary!
Customer Service Operator
- Mitchell Park Location
- Competitive Rate of Pay
- Client Specific Training
Drake Medox are currently recruiting a team of dedicated disability support workers to assist with the care and support for one of our female clients located in Mitchell Park, Adelaide.
- Fantastic Team Environment!
- Great Perks + Benefits!
- Make an impact with our Disabled Clients!
Drake Medox have an exciting opportunity for a roster and recruitment consultant role based in our Sydney Branch.
- Personable and friendly- we need our clients to love you as much as we are going to.
- Initiative. Ability to work independently and always look to improve processes
- 100% client and team focus, we support our clients, and we support each other.
Our growing business is looking for the right person to join our team. This person will come on board in an exciting position where they will get a taste of all areas and assist in para planning and general client / business management.
- 3 months contract
- Starting end of March, pending entry level security check
- Be part of a rewarding agency
Business Analyst | APS4