About the Company
Drake International is an HR solutions and recruitment company and provides recruitment services throughout our 22 branch locations across Australia.
Drake offers staffing solutions for all industries in:
- Permanent recruitment
- Temporary recruitment
- Health care and medical recruitment
Procurement and supply chain recruitment
About Our Client
Our client is a leading telecommunications integrator, who designs, installs & commissions communications infrastructure and equipment.
About the role
We are seeking an experienced and qualified Radio Technician to work directly with our client located at Regency Park, You will be working with technologies such as, Radio Systems, CCTV, LAN/WAN, PAGA, Microwave, SCADA, Satellite telephony, Paging and Call, FRID, and Fleet management location systems.
Skills and experience
To be successful for this role you will need:
- Valid Drivers Licence (C Class or higher)
- Australian Trade Certificate - Radio Technician
- Demonstrated experience in a similar position for a minimum of 10 years
- Strong commitment to workplace safety and working effectively within a team environment
- Ensure safe, reliable and effective operation & maintenance of radio frequency communications systems across surface operations.
- Deliver technical expertise on the integration of new systems with existing site infrastructure.
- Conduct performance evaluations to identify operational limitations and initiate steps to enhance system performance
- Perform day to day maintenance across a wide range of VHF, UHF, Microwave, Satellite and FM systems
- Experience with radio networks & basic networking understanding
- Experience with switch programming
- Ability to pass Police Clearance & Medical
Due to the expected high number of applications only those who are successful will be contacted.
If this is you apply now by clicking on the link and submit your resume or contact Nathan Ward on 08 8213 4168 to discuss further.