Drake International is current looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our Bendigo team.
Drake International is a renowned, privately owned, international recruitment and human resources solutions company, with a proud history of client service excellence. Our organisation has branches across Australia and is currently encountering a growth and transformation phase.
Ideally you will have the ability to think outside of the box and posses good problem solving skills.
General Duties and Responsibilities;
• Ensuring client’s and candidates are provided with a professional, timely, and quality service
• Ensuring only the most suitable people are selected to fill our client's requirements based on skills, aptitude and personality.
• Utilisation of appropriate assessment criteria including but not limited to interviewing, skill assessments, phone screening, reference checking etc
• Developing good working relationships
• Maintaining data bases and data integrity
• Ensuring all Quality Control documentation, systems, policies and procedures are strictly adhered to.
Benefits - In return for your hard work, you will be afforded the opportunity to;
• Be recognised via a rewards program, which includes the chance to qualify for a yearly, international, all expenses paid luxury holiday.
• Make this role your own by developing and driving your own business plan, building a high performing team, developing your leadership skills, mentoring staff and designing a positive internal culture.
• Work for an excellent organisational brand in growth phase, with a range of innovative, high quality Recruitment & HR service offerings including; HR Analytics, Engagement Surveys and Team development courses
You will be working in a close-knit local team and will be supported with full product training to help you succeed.
An immediate start is desirable.
Please submit your resume ONLINE NOW if you meet the above criteria and are looking for your next challenge in your recruitment career.