Registered Nurses - Sunbury
For more than 40 years, Drake Medox have been providing individuals with nursing care and support in the home environment. Our friendly team of qualified nurses and support workers provide services to people that have had catastrophic injuries and help them live fulfilling lives in the community.
Our mission is to deliver the highest level of care and pride ourselves on providing our clients with registered nurses who are person- centred, enthusiastic and reliable.
About the role
Drake Medox have a number of positions available for experienced Registered Nurses in the North West region. You will be supporting one of our clients with a complex spinal cord injury.
The role will consist of:
- Personal care
- Accessing social and recreational activities at home and in the community
- Supporting the client to achieve the best in life and helping them work towards their goals
Those who have the following attributes would be highly regarded for this team:
- Tactful and socially considerate
- Willing to assist in the time of need
- Positive, open minded, respectful and reliable
- Exposure or experience with spinal cord and quadriplegic care.
Benefits for the successful candidates:
24-hour consultant support
Working for a leading service provider
Above award rates
Ongoing training and support provided by Allied Health professionals
What we need from you?
- Current APHRA registration with no restrictions
- Six months experience working in ICU/CCU/PICU
- Current National Police Check
- Current Working with Children’s Check
- Current Full Driver’s License
- First Aid and CPR
- Two professional reference checks
- Full Australian Work Rights
The successful candidates will receive training directed by Allied Health Professionals. In return you will have the pleasure of working for a leading service provider who is committed to delivering high client satisfaction levels - consistently.
If this position sounds like you, click the Apply Now button.
For more information regarding this role call Jack, Roxy or Deanna on 1300 360 070.