Support workers needed in the Eastern suburbs
Drake Medox is looking for enthusiastic and reliable support workers to assist one of our clients with an acquired brain injury.
The successful candidate will have client specific training, directed by allied health professionals.
Within Drake Medox, we pride ourselves on providing our clients with support workers who are extremely person centred.
The role consists of the following:
- Personal care
- Accessing social and recreational activities at home and in the community
- Set in a family friendly environment
- Supporting a client to achieve the very best in life and helping them work towards their goals
To join this team you will have the following as a minimum
- Australian Drivers Licence (mandatory)
- National Criminal Check
- First Aid Certificate
- Current working with children’s check (paid work clearance)
- Experience working with people with an ABI
- 2 relevant reference checks
- Australian Work Rights Verification
In return you will have the pleasure of working for an organisation who is committed to delivering a quality service that provides consistently high client satisfaction levels.
You will be thoroughly inducted and will receive ongoing training as required.
To apply please click the “apply now” alternatively if you have any questions or queries please call 1300 360 070 and speak to Jack, Deanna or Natalie.