Registered Nurses - Chatswood
Registered Nurse - Chatswood
- A truly unique homecare nursing opportunity
- Rewarding role supporting a young family and child
- Wide choice of shifts and flexibility
About the Company
Since our inception in 1971, Drake Medox has been the successful health and community care recruitment arm of global organisation, Drake International. In this time, Drake Medox has grown to be one of the most respected and successful providers of homecare support services across Australia. Our extensive team of qualified nursing and care staff provide a broad range of services and are specialists in the provision of high and complex care.
About the Role
Are you a Registered Nurse that is looking for a refreshing change to the hustle and bustle of hospital work? Do you want to make a difference in your community working closely with a loving family to provide essential nursing services to a young child?
Drake Medox has been appointed as the provider of care to an amazing family living in Chatswood. This rewarding role will see you be part of a nursing team looking after a young child with a disability that requires clinical nursing care and support 24 hours day, 7 days a week.
As a Registered Nurse you will be supporting the care for an infant with a wide variety of medical issues due to an acquired brain injury from medical malpractice. Care duties primarily include:
What we require from you:
- AHPRA Registration
- Minimum 2 years’ pediatrics experience
- National Criminal History Check
- Working with Children Check
- Must have current Australian work rights
Candidates most enjoy:
This role is extremely unique working in a family-friendly environment, and with your clinical nursing skills, you will truly be making a difference to this young family and their lives. The benefits include:
- Working in a family environment
- Working with a bubbly infant
- Being part of a dedicated and passionate care team.
- Great rates of pay
- A level of flexibility with hours
- A strong onboarding program
- Work close to home with central location of Chatswood
If this opportunity interests you, please apply or call Kris or Jose now on 1300 360 070 to discuss this exciting opportunity further! The right care makes all the difference. Join our amazing care team today.