For over 40 years Drake Medox has been the leading recruitment provider for hospitals, health organisations and individuals Nationally and Internationally. We offer 24/7 support, training/buddy shifts, flexibility with your rosters, attractive hourly rates and weekly pay.
About the Role
Drake Medox is currently recruiting a team of Disability Support Workers to support our Female Client Located in the Inner Western Suburbs. We are looking for Support Workers that have common sense, respect and dignity for the individual they support.
The shifts that are required for this role are 8-10 hr Day & Night Shifts, on set days/nights each week. This is a great opportunity to make a positive impact in an individual’s life within the community, whilst increasing your working knowledge through client specific training.
The role consists of the following:
- 8 to 10-hour Day & Night Shifts
- Supporting our client in an openly friendly family home environment
- Personal care
- Light domestic duties
- Having fun in your role
What we require from you
To ensure you will be suitable for the team, you must have the following as a minimum:
- Willingness to work the active night shifts
- Australian Drivers Licence (mandatory)
- National Criminal Check
- First Aid Certificate
- DCSI Screening Verification
- Australian Work Rights Verification
The benefits of working with Drake Medox!
- Regular shifts with flexibility in your roster
- Weekly pay at competitive hourly rates
- Develop your skills in an engaging and supportive environment
If this opportunity appeals and interests you, please send through your resume & apply today!
All applications must be submitted online.