Are you a passionate Registered Nurse looking to make a difference in someone’s life? Would you like the opportunity to upskill and develop yourself as a professional?
Drake Medox has multiple exciting opportunities available for experienced Registered or Endorsed Enrolled Nurses to support one of our clients in the Kensington area.
Drake Medox specialises in complex care within the disability home care sector and if successful in this position, you will be supporting one of male clients with a complex spinal cord injury within his home.
You must currently have;
• Current AHPRA registration
• Valid Australian Driver’s License
• Right to live and work within Australia
The successful candidate will possess the following qualities:
• Experience with Manual Handling
• Exposure or experience with Spinal Cord Injuries or Quadriplegic Care is ideal
• Proven organisational skills
• Encompass a person-centred approach to nursing
• Exceptional documentation and reporting standard
• Continuous Clinical monitoring and assessment of client
• Full assistance with personal care and manual handling
• Assisting and supporting the client in the home and out in the community
• Supporting client in achieving their set goals for the day
• Exceptional above award hourly rates
• Working within a family centred environment
• Flexible working hours for optimal work/life balance
• Work within an established and Global Provider of Complex Care
• Backed by a strong management team and 24-hour consultant support
• High job satisfaction knowing you are having a major impact in someone’s life
If this position sounds like you, please Apply Now!
Alternatively, please contact Roxy or Deanna on 1300 360 070 for queries in relation to this role.