Are you a Registered Nurse looking to take the next step in your career? Would you like the opportunity to upskill and develop yourself as a professional?
Drake Medox are seeking a Division 1 Registered Nurse to coordinate our care programmes within the Melbourne community.
Our clients are home based, and present with some of the most complex disabilities in the country. They require passionate, dedicated Registered Nurses to coordinate and oversee their daily care and clinical needs.
You must currently have;
• Current AHPRA registration
• Valid Australian Driver’s License
• Right to live and work within Australia
The successful candidate will possess the following qualities:
• ICU or Respiratory experience
• Proven organisational and leadership skills
• Experience collaborating with Allied Health professionals
• Encompass a person-centred approach to nursing
• Have a caring nature and a passion for helping others in need
• Exceptional above award hourly rates
• Flexible working hours
• Backed by a strong management team and 24-hour consultant support
• Opportunity to work alongside some of the most complex disability clients in the country
• Combine managerial and clinical skills
• High job satisfaction knowing you are having a major impact in someone’s life
If this position sounds like you, please Apply Now!
Please contact Jack, Roxy or Deanna on 1300 360 070 for queries in relation to this role.