Take the next step in your career as a Registered Nurse with this exciting management opportunity. An immediate start and full training program on offer.
Drake Medox are seeking a self-motivated, community-focused Division 1 Registered Nurse to coordinate a care program for an individual in the Inner-Melbourne region.
A thirty-six-year-old male with passion for sport, travel and enjoying the moment, you’ll work closely with our client to deliver person-centred care and support that promotes both aspirational and clinical outcomes.
Backed by a strong management team, you will leverage your proven organisational and leadership skills to ensure the success of this program, and mentor new staff.
With an exceptional hourly rate on offer, this role combines both clinical and managerial opportunities, along with the ability to maintain your clinical skills.
To be eligible for this position, you must meet all the following criteria:
• Current APHRA registration
• Valid Australian Driver’s License
• Right to live and work in Australia
The successful candidate will possess the following qualities:
• Experience leading and collaborating with a team of healthcare professionals
• Familiarity with the disability sector
• Encompass a person-centred approach to nursing and a drive to empower other health professional within the team
• ICU or Respiratory experience
If this position sounds like you, Apply Now!
Please contact Natalie, Deanna or Jack on 1300 360 070 for queries in relation to this role.