About the Company
Drake International is an HR solutions and recruitment company and provides recruitment services throughout our 22 branch locations across Australia.
Drake offers staffing solutions for all industries in:
About the Role
We are currently seeking experienced labourer’s from a variety of backgrounds who can commit to a variety of assignments, throughout the dates below;
February 4th through to February 27th
March 4th through to March 17th
- Various labouring tasks
- Heavy lifting
- Operating machinery
- General manual labour
Skills & Experience
- Flexibility to commence assignments at short notice
- Physically fit and capable of manual handling
- Strong work ethic
- Current, White Card, LF (Forklift License), South Australian Driver’s License, any other licenses will be deemed advantageous
- Previous experience in event setup/pull down will be highly regarded
- Workplace Health and Safety Awareness (You will be required to demonstrate clear and accurate understanding of this prior to commencing)
As part of the Drake application process it is required for you to complete Drakes pre-employment assessment which includes a physio approved fitness test, and online Drake induction.
In return, Drake will offer you great working environment along ongoing support during your temporary assignments.
ALL APPLICANTIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED ONLINE