Heavy Diesel Mechanic
About the Role
Our client is a market leader in the supply of mining and heavy construction machinery, seeking for immediate start trade qualified and experienced Heavy Diesel Mechanics. Excellent rate of pay, work is undertaken in a 5-star facility north of Adelaide CBD.
The roles are ongoing with a view to permanency for the right person.
The purpose of the position is to repair and maintain heavy duty trucks and associated machinery to ensure quality support service expectations are met.
Successful applicants must adopt a continuous improvement culture regarding operations.
Skills & Experience
- Certificate III in Automotive Mechanical (Heavy Vehicle Road Transport) or Certificate in Heavy Vehicle Mechanics
- Previous experience working on mining equipment – ideally highway trucks and similar
- Must be able to work autonomously in a timely manner
- Display an ability to be responsible for the quality of works undertaken
- Current Drivers License
- Forklift preferred
- HR license preferred
- Adhere to all company policies and legislative requirements associated with this position.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment medical inclusive of drug and alcohol
- Full working rites to work in Australia are mandatory
Please note: All successful candidates will be required to undertake a workplace health and safety induction prior to starting the role.
How to Apply
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please press Apply for this job now.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.