About the Role
No experience required and training will be given for this entry level position detailing (cleaning) cars. Multiple positions; permanent job with growth opportunity for those who wish to have their first start in the job market.
- Checking in and assessing vehicles being returned
- Detailing (cleaning) of vehicles to ‘Vehicle Presentation Standards’
- Deliver vehicles within set timeframes
- Report and record damage, fuel and vehicle information in line with company standards
- Adhere to Standard Operating Procedures and comply with the company’s Health and Safety Program
- Be part of a high performing team and contribute positively by sharing skills and knowledge
Skills & Experience
- Current Full driver’s licence is required (not provisional)
- Customer Service exposure
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Ability to perform role in an ‘all weather’ environment
- Time and priority management skills
- Desire to accept responsibility and accountability
- Can work Day and Evening rosters (rotating shifts)
Candidates must be physically fit and have good communication skills as at times you will be dealing with the general public when picking up and delivering cars.
As part of the Drake application process it is required for you to complete Drakes pre-employment assessment which includes a physio approved fitness test, drug and alcohol screening and online Drake induction.
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED ONLINE
Apply now as these sought-after positions are for an immediate start.