Office Assistant Manager | Permanent position
Our client is a large organisation seeking an energetic and highly organised Office Assistant Manager to assist the General Manager in fulfilling their responsibilities. You will be responsible for ensuring the professional presentation and the effective and efficient running of all office administration requirements.
Responsibilities will include under limited direction:
- Liaise with and support clients and contractors as directed by your General Manager
- Understanding the overall outcomes on the work area
- Provide professional and policy advice within an area of specialisation
- Develop quotes for the supply of equipment
- Raise purchase orders for associated equipment
- Liaise with transport providers for the timely delivery and pick-up of equipment
- Support the sales team to ensure equipment availability and supply arrangements.
Personal attributes and skills to be successful:
- Ability to respond to and prioritise competing and often urgent requests in a calm and efficient manner while also maintaining high work standards and accuracy
- Establish strong working relationships and deliver high standards of customer service, work collaboratively with others and build productive relationships to achieve results in a busy, fast paced environment
- Ability to analyse information and make decisions
- Able to engage in negotiation if dealing with external providers
- Have demonstrated ability to operate autonomously
- Exceptional time management and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
This is a very busy and varied role which requires a reliable individual with ability and willingness to manage multiple priorities and challenges throughout the course of a day.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, click “APPLY” now and attach your MS word resume along with a cover letter supporting your suitability for the position. For a confidential discussion please call the Drake Office on 02 6249 7366.